Hi, I’m Abs!

Home Forums Introduce Yourselves! Hi, I’m Abs!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Abs Abs 4 months ago.

• Author
    Abs
    Abs
    Keymaster

I’m Abbe Greenberg, aka Abs, and I am one of your two instructors for this course. Aside from the info you already know from our “About Us” section, here are some of the things that make me who I am:

I have red hair (well, gray hair dyed red to match the hair of my youth).

I have 2 Ragdoll cats, Quincy and Phoebe, who are fur children in addition to the 3 human children (4, if you count my husband) in my life.

I’m a foodie–especially when it comes to sweets.

I have spent a ridiculous amount of time in school–I got my last graduate degree when I was 46.

I’ve had anxiety since I was a kid. My official diagnoses over the years have included Panic Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Illness Anxiety Disorder and a few phobias. Yeah–I’ve walked the walk.

Despite having spent a good part of my life in Florida, I hate hot weather, beaches and large bugs.

My favorite activity is walking in the woods.

My second favorite activity is eating berries with fresh whipped cream.

There is a rumor floating around in my family and among my friends that I am a control freak.

My mission for the second half of my life is to help others learn to live well despite anxiety and other mental health issues.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.