We Anxiety Sisters really love to talk. When we’re not chatting with each other or with other sisters, we lead workshops and presentations which answer some commonly asked questions including:
• Is this really anxiety?
• How does anxiety cause physical symptoms?
• How can I manage chronic anxiety?
• How do I deal with panic attacks?
• How can I overcome my phobia(s)?
• What is the difference between stress and anxiety?
• How do I find help in treating my anxiety?
• How do I overcome my feelings of shame?
• What kinds of treatments are available and effective?
• How do I talk to my doctor about anxiety?
• How can I help my spouse, parent, child, friend, etc. who suffers from anxiety?
Other topics we have addressed include:
• anxiety in the workplace
• parenting anxiety
• school-based anxiety
• social anxiety
• child/teen anxiety
• geriatric anxiety
• anxiety and illness
• anxiety and children with special needs
• blended families and anxiety
Our approach is to connect with our audiences by sharing what we’ve learned after interviewing more than 300 anxiety sufferers of all ages. Our workshops are extremely informative, interactive, and personalized. And we do a lot of laughing.
If you’d like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.